Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Personal Text Your Ex Back Examples!

The Text Your Ex Back examples from the Michael Fiore Text Your Ex Back system I'm about to share are from my own personal experience. If you have looked over my blog and read the various free ebooks I've written about the no contact rule with an ex, you should know by now that getting your ex boyfriend or girlfriend back is a process.

There is no one, single text message that will get your ex back. It doesn't work that way, and the examples your about to read are based off the Mike Fiore Text Your Ex Back system.

I mean based off Michael Fiore's Text Your Ex Back system, because he shows you how to create your own text messages tailored to you and your ex's unique relationship. The examples in this article were tailored for me and my ex...well, exes I should say.

The Across the Bow Text and Compliment Text were really used, but for different ex girlfriends. Actually, the Compliment Text was used by my current girlfriend...the one I got back nearly three years ago.

As most who know my story, I was contacted by my ex while I was using the no contact rule. She sent me a text that went along the lines of.

"I started reading the graphic design book you got for me. It's so inspirational and it got me thinking about you. Thank you for getting that for me and for being an important part of my life."

 To be honest this is an okay compliment text message. The reason is that it doesn't leave very much for someone to respond other than..."You're welcome." The Text Your Ex Back examples in the Text Your Ex Back system are much better examples.

Visit the link to see the Text Your Ex Back Examples of Compliment Texts contained within the Michael Fiore Text Your Ex Back System, or if you want your ex back fast, click the link to Buy Text Your Ex Back and discover exactly why this system is so effective and powerful it was featured on the Rachael Ray Show.

However, her compliment text message did get me to respond, so it did work. However, it's advised that you send an Across the Bow Text message before you send a Compliment Text Message.

Across the Bow Text messages are feeler texts to help you gauge where you stand with your ex after the no contact rule. Across the bow texts are the very first text you will send your ex. It's the text you use in breaking the no contact rule.

Here's an example of an Across the Bow Text message I personally used on another one of my ex girlfriends. This ex was way before my current girlfriend and, unfortunately, was before I had even discovered and learned the strategy of getting an ex back.

"Saw a copy of Titanic on dvd and reminded me of you. I remember the smile on your face and how excited you were when we saw it in the theaters."

I received a very positive response with that text, and she even suggested we go see a movie together. It had been a while since I had seen her. We were in no contact before I had even heard of it or knew what that was.

However, because I didn't know of the strategy on how to get an ex back, I completely messed up my chances with that one. Looking back I knew I had committed a huge mistake, and that was moving too fast. I got needy and desperate.

That's why I always stress the importance of learning a complete strategy on how to get your ex back. Trolling around for Text Your Ex Back examples will only get you so far, and chances are you won't even use these texts correctly or even in the right order.

The personal examples in this post are simply to illustrate that the various texts within the Text Your Ex Back system do work. They worked in my case and for thousands of others as well!

Getting an ex back is a process and so is texting your ex back. If you're smart and looking to buy Text Your Ex Back, just visit the link to get the most powerful and effective get your ex back system out there!

MORE ARTICLES ABOUT HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK!

  1. Reverse Your Break Up - Both Men & Women!
  2. Michael Fiore Text Examples - Text Your Ex Back & Text The Romance Back!
  3. The Magic of Making Up Review - Can You Really Get Back Your Ex Girlfriend?

FREE EBOOKS ON THE NO CONTACT RULE AND GETTING YOUR EX BACK!


BEHIND NO CONTACT - FREE EBOOK ABOUT THE NO CONTACT RULE!
 
 The Rules of No Contact - Learn The Exact Steps and What To Do During The No Contact Rule Stage In Getting Your Ex Back!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment