Thursday, February 23, 2012

Limited Contact (LC) And Texts To Get Your Ex Back!

If you've read my other posts about limited contact with an ex and how this tactic can be a disadvantage if you find yourself unable to use the rules of no contact, there's some good news for you all having to use the limited contact rule. You can now learn to use texts to get your ex back.

Yep, it's true: Texts to get your ex back! There's a unique strategy that teaches you different texts to construct and use that will re-ignite an ex's attraction and love for you. Because you're at such a disadvantage using limited contact, I think this system is awesome to use while using LC.

Don't get me wrong, though.

We all know that being needy or desperate isn't attractive. We all know that the more you chase after your ex, the more they run further away from you. We all know that showing our exes just how broke up we are about the breakup just fuels their ego and makes us look even more unattractive to them.

Those principles shouldn't be forgotten, and having to use limited contact with an ex does make it harder to refrain from doing all those mentioned in the paragraph above. To put it bluntly, you'll be more open to making mistakes using LC. That fact and warning hasn't changed!

However, the great news is that there's a great system to get an ex back that's PERFECT while using the limited contact rule. It's called the Text Your Ex Back System, and it was created by Michael Fiore. Yep, it's the same guy who created the Text The Romance Back System that gained a lot of news attention.

I recently got both systems and have to say that I'm quite impressed. Both systems is powerful stuff. The strange thing is when my girlfriend and I were going through our break up, she unknowingly used many of the text strategies and principles to reconnect with me.

I doubt she had gotten the Text Your Ex Back system, as it didn't even exist then, but after reading that system, I was greatly shocked at how similar her use of texts were to what Michael Fiore teaches.

I'm still shocked!

If you know anything about me, you'd know that I used the Magic of Making Up, the ex2 System, and the Pull Your Ex Back systems to get my ex girlfriend back. All these systems are great and taught me exactly how to behave to re-attract my ex, but they didn't really teach me what to say to do this.

The Text Your Ex Back system not only gives you examples of the step by step texting strategies to get your ex thinking positively about you, feeling attraction for you, and eventually falling in love with you again, this system teaches you how to construct texts tailored to your ex's and your own unique relationship together.



KNOWING WHAT TO SAY AND HOW TO SAY IT IS AN ADVANTAGE! A HUGE, HUGE ADVANTAGE THAT I DID NOT HAVE WHILE I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING MY EX GIRLFRIEND BACK!

http://73af0fr2vc0z7t9g6fbd7jlic5.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=LCPOST
 
If you are, indeed, stuck in having to use limited contact instead of the no contact rule, please visit and read my article about the rules of limited contact with an ex before you attempt to try to get your ex back with text messages. 

Getting an ex back is a strategy and a process, and if you ignore it, you will have an extremely high chance of failing to ever get them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment